Saturday, November 1, 2008

Success!!

Yay! My awesome husband has totally figured out how to upload video onto our computer. We tested it last night, and taped me.... (ugh) and then he captured and uploaded that footage... played it back on my computer, and then the piece de resistance... sent it in an email to me! Woohoo!! Tonight after all our football and fall outing activities, we will actually practice taking video in the manner that the IAD wants to see it. We'll use our boys as little ones. I will also practice taking digital photos in the way they want too, so I can send it back over via email or upload on their site. (We'll have to practice that too).

Today both boys have their playoff games! Naturally they are at two different fields, in two different states no less.... So, we will divide and conquer. Afterward we have a fall picnic with our Sunday School class. I already made my chili this morning, it's in the crock pot, so I am good to go!

My list of miscellaneous things is now down to 11. I'm hoping to knock off about 7 of those on Monday. Tuesday while the boys are at homeschool enrichment I'll be packing in earnest. Did you see the weather in Moscow? It was hovering about 50 degrees most days... (very nice for me), but before we arrive it drops to a high of 38 with rain/snow. Bleck!! I find that the longer I remain down south, that I do not miss those Pennsylvania winters at all!

1 comment:

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

You are the King and Queen of adoption videography technology! We never figured any of that stuff out. I did manage to email a couple of photos to our IA dr, but it was a very stressful process.

Divide and Conquer - we've learned that technique well. Soon you'll be dividing by twos!