Friday, October 31, 2008

Visas!!

Yay! Our visa's have arrived! We are getting ready now! Chris got a new cable thing to connect our video camera and computer. I guess tonight we will test it to see if we can figure out how to upload video. I don't even know how to work the dumb video camera...so that is all on him!

I CAN however do my part with the digital camera... I deleted a whole lot of pictures from it, so we should be able to take around 700 now! Plus, as you can see I figured out how to do a slideshow if I feel like it. I'll probably just post photos...but who knows?

I have about 13 more little miscellaneous items to purchase, and then I can start laying out clothes and packing other stuff. This weekend is certainly going to fly by! It's full of football and fall festivals! I hope to get a little more organized as well... Six more days until we leave for my sisters house.... Yikes!!

No comments: