Saturday, November 1, 2008

Fun Day!

Well, today was a pretty long day, but ended well! We had our football playoffs early this afternoon. Ds1's team surprising got blown away. 27-0. Not pretty! I was just praying for the safety for our team members as we played a very physical team!

Ds2's team won 7-0! While I didn't see this game. I heard it was close, and they played their hearts out. Ds2 talked to me on the phone after the game and shared how proud he was of his team. lol! (Just like a little leader).

We all met up at our Sunday school's fall picnic, which was really nice. They had a fire pit going, and we all had chili and many roasted hot dogs. The weather was beautiful and warm, until the sun went down. Then I sort of hung out by the fire. I am coming down with a cold, so I took my vitamin C and orange juice like a good girl. I also took some Nyquil, so I'll be sure to get lots of sleep tonight. I'm hoping the worst is over before we get on that plane on Saturday!

Goodnight! ( Do bree nochee!)

No comments: