Sunday, November 16, 2008

Home!

Just wanted to post that we are finally home again. It was a long trip back from Russia, but surprisingly easier on our jet lag than the trip over was. Sure we were up for over 24 hours, but we slept soundly for 7 at my sister's, and are headed to bed early tonight as well. The plane ride back was waaaayyy better than the one going over! (I think because it was almost all daylight travel.)

Now we just wait for a court date, so we can head back over and pick our little guy up!

Dobre Noche! (Goodnight)

7 comments:

Carolynn and Steve said...

So glad to hear that you're safely home!

jeannie said...

Welcome Home!

Triathamom said...

Oh, I can't wait to hear all about it in person!

Karen said...

Oh, Jackie...I have been away from my computer for a few days and am just catching up with your journey.

What a roller coaster ride emotionally for you guys! And now...more waiting!!

I can't imagine having to make such difficult, life-changing decisions in a matter of a few hours. I am glad to see that the little one was able to warm up to you quickly. It's nice that that 'mama sway' never really disappears :)

When you need a girls' night, just let me know!

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

Glad you are back safe and sound!

Kim

Troy and Rachel said...

Welcome back! I know you were anxious to get back to your boys and now you can begin the hopefully short wait to go back for your little one!! Thanks for sharing the photos you could - it looks like everyone had a good time!

Carey and Norman said...

So glad to hear that you arrived home safely! Looking forward to hearing more about your trip when you are rested and have more time to write!!