Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Packing, Venting, Goofing Around!

UGH! I know I said I would do a picture post....but that was before we started packing again!

I just want everyone to know it is not in my nature to pack light! At all! Whenever I go to my parents in Florida, we pack two suitcases! Even though they have a washer and dryer!!! So, I'm telling y'all now... Packing light is not one of my strong points!

LOL! Chris wants my computer to download some movies...and I'm not giving it up until I vent. You should have seen us...

Him: "I need your computer to do something
Me: "What do you want to do to it?"
Him: "I can't tell you, but trust me...just give me your computer"
Me: "You just want to take it, so I have to pack"
Chris: (laughing): "Just give me your computer"
Me:(whining) "Please..... not yet, I have to vent!!"

LOL!!! It's amazing how therapeutic blogging can be..... (here are some photos of us tonight, goofing around instead of packing)


3 comments:

Carolynn and Steve said...

So glad to see you guys smiling! I'm so excited for you, and can't wait to see what's going to happen on your journey!
You're in my prayers!

jeannie said...

You guys are SILLY...

Flamingo said...

hearing your excitement is getting me so excited! i don't pack light either. i'm thinking of just paying the surcharge if need be. when you are spending this much moola, what's a little more?;)