Monday, October 27, 2008

Quick Update

Just want everyone to know that we leave for my sister's in 10 days. Chris has 8 days of work left before our trip. As this week begins to take off with all our family's activities, I just want to let you know it's hit me....

It's HIT ME! As in, we are leaving for Russia very very soon! I have some butterflies and I am a bit nervous, and even with all my preparing I'm a bit stressed now! It's coming up quickly....

Yoga anyone? Oh, I don't do yoga.... maybe I should take it up? Breathe and count to 10.

3 comments:

Christina said...

Wow! I am so excited for you guys! I keep forgetting that the private blogs don't show up on my reader. But, I am praying for you and your new little ones.

Troy and Rachel said...

Breathe, breathe!! It's going to be fine and exciting and wonderful!!

Carey and Norman said...

Not sure that Yoga would work as you would be running in place instead of holding the positions. Maybe a quick jog would do the trick.