Sunday, October 19, 2008

Travel Blog!

Hi Everyone! If you found yourself here, you have received a personal invitation to our travel blog! In an effort to keep our travel info. personal and private (as requested by our adoption agency) I have created a separate travel blog. This blog is mainly for family and friends that I know in real life. Plus a few close online friends who I have known for awhile and trust. I'll be able to share more details about our journey and you'll be able to follow along as we travel to Russia. I'll still keep my other blog going, though it will definitely be more general in nature.

As you leave......please leave a comment in the comment section so I know who made it here via my invitation. (Actually, I found out that I can track that via my settings, so it's your choice on the comment....)


Yay!! I'm looking forward to posting more info.!!

16 comments:

Becky and Keith said...

Me, Me! Yay! Thanks for the invite!

Carolynn and Steve said...

I'm here too! Sorry it has taken forever to get back with you--life has been weird, crazy, sad, happy, nuts, tiring, but I am SOOOO very glad that you guys are on your way! Thanks for the invitation, and I can't wait to see what happens!

The Bolivars said...

Thanks for the invite. I can't wait to hear about all this along the way!

jeannie said...

Thanks for the invite.

smiles

Troy and Rachel said...

I second Becky's "me, me! Yay!!" I cannot wait to hear more details about your travel. We'll be praying with you through your joureys!

Anonymous said...

I made it, Jackie. Thanks! I look forward to joining you on such an exciting time in your family's lives!

Nekey said...

Yay! I'm here too! Thanks for sharing with me. ;-)

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

Thank you so much for including me! I can't wait to hear more!!!

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

Thanks for the invite Jackie! In case you have people who haven't responded, there is apparently some type of blogger error going on right now for personal invitations. I got an error numerous times and then found a solution. Yea! I'm so excited for you all and glad to see those concrete travel dates! Good luck with getting your paperwork completed this week!

By the way, if you have a chance, will you drop me an email to let me know where you all live in TN?

Mama Fish said...

I knew it! I am such a magnet for blogger bugs, that I'm starting to get a complex. I figures that when I finally decide to go private there is some error.... :-)

Triathamom said...

I here!!! Yea!

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

I'm here too! Yay! What a great idea to do a private travel blog. Hmmmm, I may follow your lead (if we EVER get a court date!)

Looking forward to hearing more about your trip. And, as always, if there is anything you need, just email me!

Kim

Unknown said...

Well, I finally got to the comments section. Boy, this is tough for an old guy like me! Good luck. Dad Fisher

Mamosa said...

Yay! I made it too!

Flamingo said...

thanks for inviting me...i feel honored to follow your journey!!

Karen said...

Woohoo! I'm finally here ;)