Friday, December 5, 2008

Still in Gear....

This weekend we have no sports! Not a one! How is that for unbelievable??? It couldn't have come at a more perfect time. We really need to knock out the rest of the baby room, and finish baby proofing the playroom. (I know I have promised pictures.... it's honestly still a mess!)

I finished typing up my Court Trip Packing List! Yay! Now, I just need to start packing everything! I also really want to plan all that we want to do and see for our third trip too. The boys want to see so much of Moscow, and I'm not sure how much we'll actually be able to do in the middle of winter. So, that is what we'll be organizing probably while we are in Russia for court.

Do you know the weather is 50 degrees in Moscow right now? How is that for crazy? It's warmer there than it is here! But no worries, it drops back down to a high of 32 degrees for the entire time we will be visiting. Hmmmm..... I still need to find boots and gloves for my kids. And long underwear. Looks like I'll be calling Land's End again.

I want to also try to make Christmas special while we are over in Russia. Nothing big, but just a little festive. Christmas Carols downloaded on the computer. I bet I have a small fake tree (like 8 inches) that I can sneak in a suitcase to use. I wish I had more room in our suitcases, we have so much to bring!

Okay, I'm off to finish off the playroom with Chris. I think this evening we might actually complete a room! lol!

1 comment:

Flamingo said...

you inspire me! my procrastination and preperationess is really bad right now! i keep thinking after the holidays, but goodnesss...it could happen soon!