Thursday, December 11, 2008

Court Today

I had a very restful sleep thanks to my Doctor's prescribed medicine. Even Chris was helpful in the snoring department. I slept for about 8 hours and decided to get up and spend some quiet time here in the wee hours of the morning in Russia. Chris is still asleep, so he must be pretty tired out. (He didn't sleep as long as me on the plane).

Today is court at 10am. (That's 2am for all of you in EST). Hopefully when you wake we will have good news to share. :-) Our driver is picking us up about an hour or so ahead of time, and I'm going to get ready. No coffee maker in this apartment, but the bed is sooo much more comfortable. I'm going to hate to leave this one. It's much better than the last apartment. Exactly the same size, just a bit nicer. (and no smoke smell) Our next apartment the bed looks about as comfortable as a thin mattress on a board. I hope it's decent, cause it's for 9 nights. Unfortunately the biggest celebration here is New Year's, and a lot of the apartments are booked for the downtown festivities. There has been very little to choose from. :-)

I'll post when I can after court. If all goes well, we hope to see our little guy today. (Not sure though).

3 comments:

The Bolivars said...

We are praying for you guys today. Can't wait to hear how things went. I just can't believe that you guys are on your second trip there already. Now that things are moving along, they sure are moving fast! Hopefully, they keep on movin'!

Thinking of you all!

Carey and Norman said...

So glad that court went well. Glad you are enjoying your apartment. Maybe the one next trip won't be too bad either :o)

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

Congratulations!!!!! I can't wait to read more about your new son. Safe travels - again!!!