Thursday, December 4, 2008

Kickin' It into Gear....

Since my last post, I actually realized how much there is to get done before we leave. I thought I had all our paperwork accomplished... well at least everything that needs to be apostilled. However there are a ton of Embassy documents that I had to dig up and copy, plus a few others that I need to get notarized. UGH!!!

On top of that please pray that USCIS does not give us anymore trouble and forwards our new home study onto the US Embassy in Moscow. It needs to be cabled ASAP. I sent in a letter requesting this with a copy of our home study, and they sent one back saying that Chris needed to send the letter. Good grief! So, we FedEx'ed that today, and hopefully they will cable it to Moscow ASAP.

Packing, I haven't even begun yet.... hopefully soon! I'm still finishing up Christmas shopping for family! Crazy huh? I will try to sit down tonight and start my new Trip 2 packing list. It looks like Trip 3 will be the biggest job, I can't even begin to imagine!!

Tonight I spoke to a good friend in China who I haven't spoken to in months. Oh how I miss her so much!! Our conversation was cut short by some pressing needs by my family members... (note sarcasm).... and I hope I can talk to her again soon. I miss her very real conversations!

Back to my photocopier.....

No comments: